Paragon Commercial Defrost Timers
For more information on where to buy this product please contact our sales team via our website or call our friendly sales team on 0800 437 638.
The Paragon® 8000 Series Commercial Defrost Controls are designed for commercial freezers and refrigerators to provide automatic defrost capability. They accommodate various types of defrost systems including electric defrost heaters, hot gas, and compressor off cycle.
Features and benefits:
- Time initiated; temperature, pressure or time terminated models available.
- High-Amp switch contacts: 40 Amps, 2 HP.
- Positive slider bar switch design assures positive electrical contact and wipes the contact surface of contaminates.
- Temperature or pressure terminated models are designed for Defrost termination using an external temperature or pressure device.
- Safety back-up – mechanical time-driven Defrost termination.
- Heavy-duty synchronous design drive motor.
- Choice of three contact arrangements.
- Adjustable frequency of defrost initiation from 1 to 6 cycles per day with a minimum of 4 hours between successive operations.
- Adjustable back-up Defrost termination from 4 to 110 minutes in 2 minute increments.
- Heavy-duty steel enclosure with knockouts (on the bottom, back and sides) and hasp and staple padlock.
- All 8240 models have an adjustable cut-in pressure dial calibrated from 36-110 pounds for R12, R22, R502.